Aspire is the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in South-East Asia. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups to realise their full potential.
Founded in 2018 by former Lazada founders and executives, Aspire has raised over USD 200M+ across equity and debt from world-class investors. To power our solutions we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise.
In 2020 we were awarded Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review and Finalist MAS Fintech Awards, and in 2021 were named in LinkedIn’s Top 5 Startups to work for in Singapore.
You will be amazed by the energy and experience of our team. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and high-achievers with international backgrounds. We team up to reach the highest standards in what we do, and don’t take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the fintech space.
● Take the ownership of Automation testing on the vendor product
● Develop the automation scripts, to test the vendor product, using the in-house test framework
● Design, implement, and execute automated tests using Open source tools
● Take full responsibility in delivering the test framework, for every sprint, and for every epic for the regression
● To generate a test summary report with statistics
● To work with the application team to analyze and adapt failed test cases due to applications new changes
● Responsible for facilitating all integration testing and regression tests when test scripts are used
● Communicate and collaborate on development items with the global team, as well as
raise / work to resolve issues impacting timelines
● At least 3 years of experience in Testing
● At least 2 years of experience in Automation Testing
● At least 3 years of experience for a senior role, 2 years of working experience for middle
● Experience with test automation for Web
● Solid test plan and test case writing skills
● Excellent understanding of SDLC and quality process
● Experience with Industry standard test automation, test and defect management tools
● Intermediate programming skill in Java (Must have)
● Experience with web automation testing by Selenium, Appium
● Experience of OOP and design patterns
● Experience with CSS selectors / Xpath selectors
● Experience with REST API testing
● Experience with using CI tools
● Experience with any form of integrated development environment.
● Fluent in English to liaise with international teams
Please note: by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire’s Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the “Policy”), and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing email@example.com.