Aspire is the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in South-East Asia. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups to realise their full potential.
Founded in 2018 by former Lazada founders and executives, Aspire has raised over USD 200M+ across equity and debt from world-class investors. To power our solutions we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise.
In 2020 we were awarded Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review and Finalist MAS Fintech Awards, and in 2021 were named in LinkedIn’s Top 5 Startups to work for in Singapore.
You will be amazed by the energy and experience of our team. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and high-achievers with international backgrounds. We team up to reach the highest standards in what we do, and don’t take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the fintech space.
- Assist with the development and execution of the People Engagement strategies and policy operation plans
- Support People Manager with review, develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Support People Manager in ensuring that operations, construction, and maintenance of buildings, equipment, and systems are in compliance with applicable laws, codes, regulations, and standards
- Be part of the Employee engagement & benefits team to own event operations (e.g. townhall, team bonding activities) that helps bring all of us together to bond.
- Assist with onboarding, offboarding, performance review, confirmation processes
- Maintain and regularly update database of the People team
- Make sure our space and facilities are in tip-top conditions so that our team can focus on their work and be productive.
- Using data to identify needle-moving initiatives that improve the employee experience
- Other task as assigned
- Fast-paced, smart, reliable, proactive. Self-starter and eager to learn.
- Prior professional experience are a plus.
- Positive attitude and self-motivated
- Structured problem-solving and communication skills
- Passionate about people and engagement
- 100% execution-minded, hands-on approach
- High sense of urgency
- Analytical, with strong communication skills, and the ability to operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving and collaborative environment
- Ability to speak and write excellently in English, as the role requires the incumbent to interact and communicate with English-speaking colleagues
Working hours: Full time (40 hours/week)
Duration: Minimum 3 months
Please note: by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire’s Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the “Policy”), and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.