Aspire is the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in South-East Asia. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups to realise their full potential.
Founded in 2018 by former Lazada founders and executives, Aspire has raised over USD 200M+ across equity and debt from world-class investors. To power our solutions we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise.
In 2020 we were awarded Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review and Finalist MAS Fintech Awards, and in 2021 were named in LinkedIn’s Top 5 Startups to work for in Singapore.
You will be amazed by the energy and experience of our team. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and high-achievers with international backgrounds. We team up to reach the highest standards in what we do, and don’t take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the fintech space.
About the role:
Based in our regional office in Singapore, you will play a key role in evaluating and assessing the credit profile of the company in the Traditional SME segment for credit loans and advance cards and driving the company credit risk strategy and related policies across the region.
What will you be doing?
- Own and develop regional credit strategy, policies, SOPs and guidelines
- Conducting credit risk assessment of startups and SMEs in Singapore using qualitative and quantitative criteria in order to assess the extension of unsecured and structured loan facilities
- Managing end to end relationship with clients and maintaining a healthy loan portfolio
- Mentor and train peers across the region
- Monitor and manage risk exposures at credit portfolio across countries
What will you need?
- Based in Singapore
- Minimum 2+ years of related experience in a bank or Fintech with a focus on the credit risk analysis of startups and SMEs in Singapore
- Fast learner, passionate for the fintech industry with ability to handle ambiguity
- Positive attitude and self-motivated
- Analytical, with strong communication skills, and the ability to operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving and collaborative environment
Please note: by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire’s Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the “Policy”), and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.