Aspire is the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in South-East Asia. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups to realise their full potential.
Founded in 2018 by former Lazada founders and executives, Aspire has raised over USD 200M+ across equity and debt from world-class investors. To power our solutions we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise.
In 2020 we were awarded Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review and Finalist MAS Fintech Awards, and in 2021 were named in LinkedIn’s Top 5 Startups to work for in Singapore.
You will be amazed by the energy and experience of our team. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and high-achievers with international backgrounds. We team up to reach the highest standards in what we do, and don’t take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the fintech space.
About the role:
As the Senior Cybersecurity Engineer, you will be responsible for driving and executing state-of-the-art security solutions to protect our systems and customer data. You will be reporting to Aspire’s Head of Information Security and will have the exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-growing team of infosec specialists within the company.
What will you be doing?
- Support a wide array of IT/security solutions and infrastructure
- Drive security architecture, design and implementation by aligning the outcome with regulatory requirements such as the MAS Technology Risk Management ("TRM") Notice and Guideline.
- Automate processes using e.g. Python, Powershell, Go
- Designing and reviewing of IT security policies, procedures, guidelines and risk assessments
- Supporting and driving other IT/security related activities
We would love to get to know you if you have the following:
- A degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or a related qualification.
- A passion for cybersecurity and related fields, and are able to demonstrate this with side projects that you have worked on in the past
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in relevant industry and function
- Self-starter, ability to work and thrive within a fast-paced, culturally diverse and evolving environment
- Strong spoken and written communication skills in English
- Experience with security related GCloud and AWS services, e.g. GuardDuty, Config, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, ControlTower, Macie, WAF, Inspector, Security Hub or IAM
- Familiar with tools such as Okta, Google Workspace, Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, Azure Sentinel and Azure AD, Snyk
Please note: by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire’s Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the “Policy”), and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.