Aspire is the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in South-East Asia. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups to realise their full potential.
Founded in 2018 by former Lazada founders and executives, Aspire has raised over USD 200M+ across equity and debt from world-class investors. To power our solutions we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise.
In 2020 we were awarded Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review and Finalist MAS Fintech Awards, and in 2021 were named in LinkedIn’s Top 5 Startups to work for in Singapore.
You will be amazed by the energy and experience of our team. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and high-achievers with international backgrounds. We team up to reach the highest standards in what we do, and don’t take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the fintech space.
About the role:
ASPIRE TECH - Aspire is and always will be a tech company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology's greatest challenges to serve our customers. You would be working on several areas of development. It’s important to realize that we are a startup so part of the fun is that things change fast and new tasks and responsibilities could jump into the scope. You will be based in India.
What will you be doing?
- Ensure data trustworthiness
- Enable management to make data-driven decisions
- Build batch and real-time data processing systems
- Focused on solving complex data integration problems
- Build tools monitor, track, and troubleshoot data to maintain a healthy data system
- Actively contribute to the observability and testability of our data pipelines
- Continuously improve our code base by working with innovative data processing frameworks, technologies, and platforms
- Work in cross-departmental projects to deliver data solutions taking into account the functional and technical requirements
What will you need?
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in computer science or related field
- 4 to 5 years of experience as a Data Engineer or in a similar role
- Strong experience working on AWS cloud architecture
- Hands-on development experience in Python
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases
- Building and maintaining data pipelines using Airflow
- Hands-on experience of building applications and infrastructure
- Experience with AWS Athena is a plus
- Experience with Hadoop eco-system or any other big data technologies is a plus
- Experience with software testing and data observability is a plus
- Driven, responsible, a strong team player
Please note: by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire’s Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the “Policy”), and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing email@example.com.