Aspire is the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in South-East Asia. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups to realise their full potential.
Founded in 2018 by former Lazada founders and executives, Aspire has raised over USD 200M+ across equity and debt from world-class investors. To power our solutions we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise.
In 2020 we were awarded Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review and Finalist MAS Fintech Awards, and in 2021 were named in LinkedIn’s Top 5 Startups to work for in Singapore.
You will be amazed by the energy and experience of our team. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and high-achievers with international backgrounds. We team up to reach the highest standards in what we do, and don’t take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the fintech space.
About the Role:
As a Sales Development Representative, your mission will be to help drive new business by reaching out to potential customers, supporting various demand generation campaigns, and qualifying opportunities.
As an integral part of our commercial engine, you will coordinate closely with account executives and members of the marketing and operations teams.
What will you be doing?
- Develop and qualify leads for Aspire’s solutions
- Schedule demos and meetings between account executives and potential clients
- Track communications with potential and current clients in HubSpot
- Contribute to the development of marketing and sales materials
We would love to get to know you if you have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 1+ years of work experience, preferably in a metrics-driven sales environment
- Experience with HubSpot (preferred) or other CRM systems
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize tasks, especially informed by data
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to develop a career working with startups and SMEs
Please note: by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire’s Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the “Policy”), and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.