Aspire is the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in South-East Asia. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups to realise their full potential.
Founded in 2018 by former Lazada founders and executives, Aspire has raised over USD 200M+ across equity and debt from world-class investors. To power our solutions we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise.
In 2020 we were awarded Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review and Finalist MAS Fintech Awards, and in 2021 were named in LinkedIn’s Top 5 Startups to work for in Singapore.
You will be amazed by the energy and experience of our team. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and high-achievers with international backgrounds. We team up to reach the highest standards in what we do, and don’t take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the fintech space.
About the role:
As the Junior IT Support, you will be responsible for ensuring the proper administration of our IT systems and endpoints. You will be reporting to Aspire’s Head of Information Security and will have the exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-growing team of IT specialists within the company.
What will you be doing?
- Giving remote support to users in regards to applications like Google Work Space, Okta, Slack, MDE, Intune, Notion and Jira.
- Automation of processes with bash, powershell or python
- Giving hands-on IT support (Mostly remote)
- Troubleshooting PC issues
- Supporting of cybersecurity incidents
- Roll out of new tools
- Writing user manuals and FAQs
- Supporting and driving other daily IT and security tasks
We would love to get to know you if you have the following:
- Good written and English communication skills
- Bachelors degree
- Experience with Windows and MacOS
Good to have:
- A degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or a related qualification.
- Exposed to AWS, GCloud, 1Password, GitHub, Notion and Snyk
- Worked Linux environments
- Administration of Azure Sentinel
- Software development experience
- Personal electronics or computer science related projects
Please note: by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire’s Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the “Policy”), and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing email@example.com.