Aspire is the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in South-East Asia. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups to realise their full potential.
Founded in 2018 by former Lazada founders and executives, Aspire has raised over USD 200M+ across equity and debt from world-class investors. To power our solutions we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise.
In 2020 we were awarded Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review and Finalist MAS Fintech Awards, and in 2021 were named in LinkedIn’s Top 5 Startups to work for in Singapore.
You will be amazed by the energy and experience of our team. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and high-achievers with international backgrounds. We team up to reach the highest standards in what we do, and don’t take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the fintech space.
About the Role:
The commercial team is structured in 3 sub-teams
- SDR (sales development Representative) -> they hunt and qualify new opportunities before setting up demo calls with the AE team
- AE (account executive) -> conduct demo calls with prospects and close
- AM (account manager) -> nurture and cross sell to the clients
Your mission will be to close as many in/outbound leads as possible and ensure clients fully utilize their solution.
What will you be doing?
- Negotiate and close all VIP clients looking to open a business account with Aspire
- Handle VIP clients relationship from the day of the first demo call until the day the client made their first deposit.
- Use consultative sales strategies to effectively overcome client objections and maximize sales activity within assigned territory
- Follow up with clients regularly to ensure needs are being met and identify new opportunities
- Drive referrals by your exceptional work
- Work closely with SDR team to ensure high quality leads generation
- Keep all records in our CRM
We would love to get to know you if you have the following:
- 5 to 8 years of experience in banking/fintech/SaaS sales
- You are a top dog and never take no to an answer
- Strong negotiation & sales skills
- Top producer in your previous companies
- Sale is in your blood
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ideally have been managing a small team
- Experience in a card provider (Amex/Visa/MasterCard) is a plus
Please note: by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire’s Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the “Policy”), and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.