Aspire is the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in South-East Asia. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups to realise their full potential.
Founded in 2018 by former Lazada founders and executives, Aspire has raised over USD 200M+ across equity and debt from world-class investors. To power our solutions we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise.
In 2020 we were awarded Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review and Finalist MAS Fintech Awards, and in 2021 were named in LinkedIn’s Top 5 Startups to work for in Singapore.
You will be amazed by the energy and experience of our team. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and high-achievers with international backgrounds. We team up to reach the highest standards in what we do, and don’t take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the fintech space.
If you believe that people are the most important asset to any company and are passionate about hiring top talents to support the growth of a fast-growing fintech, this is a great opportunity!
Your mission will be taking the lead on recruiting regionally and bringing like-minded A players into Aspire. You will be working with the Head of People and colleagues across different countries. Your responsibility covers employer branding, recruiting strategy, building talent pipeline, sourcing, attracting, interviewing, assessment, and closing candidates for all job openings in the region and beyond. You are key in enabling us to grow and build a strong and positive culture by bringing the right talent “on the bus”.
What will you be doing?
- Lead the TA function across the region.
- Work on employer branding initiatives and to attract applicants by working with the marketing team.
- Partner with hiring managers on identifying the needs, ideal profiles and hiring strategy; and you then execute the plan and deliver results timely.
- Design Job Descriptions (JD).
- Post jobs on various channels and job boards and manage all candidates communications.
- Manage interview and assessment process and coordinate with candidates and hiring process.
- Keep the candidate database clean and updated.
- Manage recruiting operations and reporting for the recruiting team.
- Be a real recruiting partner and advisor to the business teams. We don't expect you to take a checking-the-box approach, sometimes we even change the role to fit our candidates. You will need to have the business understanding and ability to identify candidates' skill sets and potentials.
We would love to get to know you if you have the following:
- Overall 10 years of working experience as minimum
- Minimum 4 years of experience working as an in-house recruiter.
- Tech/fintech experience preferred.
- Agency recruiting experience is a nice-to-have.
- Demonstrated ability to understand business needs and identify candidates skill sets and potential and have track records of recruiting results.
- Ability to manage and influence senior stakeholders/hiring managers.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Data driven.
- Strong problem solving, communication and coordination skills.
- Creative, and resourceful.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player.
- Have passion for people. Truly care about candidates and their careers. Have empathy.
Please note: by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire’s Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the “Policy”), and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.