Aspiration is an online financial firm with a conscience. Our unique business model puts unprecedented trust into the hands of our customers and lets them “do well” and “do good” by integrating charitable giving into all we do.
We are one of the fastest growing fintech startups of all time with high user engagement and virality. Aspiration was recently named one of the “World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies” by Fast Company alongside companies such as Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Uber, and Airbnb -- as well as in the top 10 of both Finance and Social Good. The Aspiration team brings deep experience in technology, design, growth and finance from Nest, Dollar Shave Club, The Honest Company, Microsoft, Ogilvy, Mather Cantor Fitzgerald, Thrive Capital, Village Capital, Y Combinator, and the White House.
We are looking for a user acquisition specialist for our growth efforts that will help us build and optimize customer acquisition initiatives around Aspiration’s unique mission as a “banking and investment firm with a conscience" that is built for everyone.
* Passion for social / engagement performance marketing - enjoys the world of social media and has a proven understanding of using Facebook, Instagram and other major social channels for paid / PPC user acquisition
* Ability to convert web and social traffic into qualified leads, using a range of customer segment targeting
* Knowledge of testing and optimization, including landing pages, A/B tests, and using creative and content to drive lead and conversion performance
* Understanding of user conversion flows and funnels
• Driven by analytics and data (e.g. demographics, targeting, customer value) when making decisions
* Experience with multiple lead gen programs including paid social, keyword marketing, retargeting, influencer programs, display and others
* Continually assess campaign and program performance, determine why programs succeed or fail, and identify new optimization tests, growth opportunities, and recommend investment areas
* Team-focused, emphasizing cooperation with design/creative, product, engineering and other teams to achieve goals
* Resourceful and creative, comfortable with identifying new ways to grow our business, including new channel identification, testing and scaling
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
* A doer - you do what it takes to achieve our goals, whether it’s creating an ad, targeting, researching audiences or creating and analyzing A/B test results
* 2+ years experience working in growth in a fast-growing B2C technology company or startup
* 2+ years experience with social, search, and display marketing
* Marketing/Business background
* Work for a mission-driven company with a goal of transforming the lives of millions by building a better financial firm
* Comprehensive medical, vision, dental benefits
* Work in sunny Marina Del Rey