Aspiration is an online financial firm with a conscience. Our unique business model puts unprecedented trust into the hands of our customers and lets them “do well” and “do good” by integrating charitable giving into all we do.
We are one of the fastest growing fintech startups of all time with high user engagement and virality. Aspiration was recently named one of the “World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies” by Fast Company alongside companies such as Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Uber, and Airbnb -- as well as in the top 10 of both Finance and Social Good. The Aspiration team brings deep experience in technology, design, growth and finance from Nest, Dollar Shave Club, The Honest Company, Microsoft, Ogilvy, Mather Cantor Fitzgerald, Thrive Capital, Village Capital, Y Combinator, and the White House.
We are looking for a specialist for our social and CRM / email growth and acquisition efforts that will help us build organic customer acquisition around Aspiration’s unique mission as a “banking and investment firm with a conscience" that is built for everyone.
* Proven, hands-on ability to create and manage email campaigns
* Passion for social / engagement marketing - enjoys the world of social media and has a proven ability to market through social networks and blogs
* Ability to identify and create email and social media campaigns for specific customer segments
* Adept at scheduling posts, monitoring both public conversation and direct messages, engaging as appropriate, reposting articles
* Understanding of user email conversion flows and funnels
* Comfortable with setting up, running and measuring email data-driven experiments and tests, specifically A/B and multivariate testing
* Resourceful and creative, comfortable with identifying new ways to grow and build our business with existing customers (e.g. cross-sell, pricing tests, new types of content etc.)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills. 100% comfortable with writing social media posts, email, ad or blog copy, and engaging with social media and customer influencers
* Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
* A doer - you do what it takes to achieve our goals, whether it’s writing posts, researching influencers or creating and analyzing A/B test results
* 2+ years experience working in growth in a fast-growing technology company or startup
* Experience with referral/affinity marketing
* Journalism/media background
* Familiar with Intercom.io or other similar CRM platform
* Work for a mission-driven company with a goal of transforming the lives of millions by building a better financial firm
* Comprehensive medical, vision, dental benefits
* Work in sunny Marina Del Rey