Senior Designer - Macclesfield/Manchester/Hybrid
Uniting the expertise and capabilities of Ashfield and Huntsworth Health, Inizio is THE strategic partner for health and life sciences companies. Unparalleled in scale and expertise, we are a team of 12,000 experts working together in 35 countries to create something extraordinary. We exist to solve health challenges and develop transformational ideas that positively impact human lives. Working at Inizio offers an opportunity to work for a game-changing company built with one goal. That is to redefine health and life sciences by empowering our people to inspire new possibilities that improve health and build brighter futures.
Due to continuing growth within Inizio Medical we're looking for a Senior Designer (Concept) to join our team in Ashfield MedComms.
At Ashfield MedComms we work together to improve lives. We develop award-winning healthcare communication programmes that educate HCPs and improve the management and lives of patients. Our people are the key to our success and identifying new talent to join our team is fundamental to our future. This is the place to grow your career.
As Senior Designer (Concept), you will work with colleagues across Ashfield MedComms to support in interpreting their needs into a creative brief for the development of engaging designs. You will distil, decode client and team information and help to construct robust creative solutions with clear and concise storylines and narratives. As a Senior Designer you will take ownership of projects and articulate your ideas to internal and external audiences and collaborate with broader design disciplines within the team on multi-channel deliverables. Reporting to the Creative Director, you will also support with resourcing and project budgeting.
To succeed, you will have:
- A degree in marketing, graphic design or related field.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite incl. Photoshop, Illustrator
- Previous experience in a similar role, with a solid knowledge of design communications and creative development across all channels.
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to work effectively across internal teams and with external clients/stakeholders.
- Experience in interpreting complex communication objectives into high quality graphic design that resonates with its audience.
- A good understanding of digital design and ability to develop animated graphics.
- Ability to work closely within a team and also under your own initiative.
- A strong eye for detail and consistency.
In addition to a great compensation and benefits package including private medical insurance and a company pension, we are happy to talk dynamic working. We are also known for our friendly and informal working environment with Friday socials across our offices, regular wellbeing weeks, and Town Hall events. We offer excellent opportunities for career and personal development.
We are committed to creating a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging. We believe that strength in diversity and inclusivity is a driver of our success.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.