About Ashfield MedComms
Uniting the expertise and capabilities of Ashfield and Huntsworth Health, iNIZIO has launched to become THE strategic partner for health and life sciences companies. Unparalleled in scale and expertise, we connect a full suite of Advisory, Medical, Marketing/Communications, Patient and Stakeholder Engagement, and Biotech services to reimagine clients' challenges into opportunities.
We are a team of 10,000 experts working together in 35 countries to create something extraordinary. We exist to solve health challenges and develop transformational ideas that positively impact human lives. Working at Inizio offers an opportunity to work for a game-changing company built with one goal. That is to redefine health and life sciences by empowering our people to inspire new possibilities that promote health and build brighter futures.
About the role
We are seeking for an experienced and motivated creative director with a passion for medical science to lead our creative service team. As the creative director, you will partner with our digital strategist and work closely with client services, editorial services and medical strategic services to routinely conceptualize innovative ideas, and deliver content that meets our client’s expectations. You should have a strong grasp of relevant design programs, power point presentation, digital expertise and have excellent written and verbal communications skills. You will report to our US Head of Creative Services.
Ashfield MedComms currently operates with a flexible, hybrid approach. We provide our teams with the ability to operate in the way that works best for them – remote at home, in office or a mix. We trust our people to decide what works best for them, working together with their teams and leaders to support our customers and making the world a healthier place.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Manage, motivate and develop a creative team.
- Lead brainstorming sessions and produce new and innovative ideas across a wide range of media
- Interact with digital strategy and writers to develop creative concepts and executions of assigned product(s)
- Possess solid understanding of the science and market dynamics of assigned product(s)
- Facilitate both the input and creative meetings
- Drive innovative design and digital capabilities by keeping up to date on trends, and techniques
- Provide detailed direction to art team
- Develop training, education and development of the art team
- Head creative presentation of ideas to client
- Advise clients on all technical visual recommendations and/or issues
- Work closely with account, production and traffic managers to monitor workflow
- Provide accurate time and cost estimates
- Assess and improve processes and procedures
- Supports interdepartmental relationships and a positive work environment
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in a related field
- 10+ years of strategic creative and design experience in an agency setting, specifically in Pharma, MedComms, or Healthcare
- Must possess strong digital / computer skills. Thorough knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite and Microsoft Office
- Experience leading and supervising a creative group
- Execute creative solutions and develop through final production
- Knowledge of the software and applications necessary in the creative process
- Ability to manage multiple people, projects and resources
- Awareness of advertising and design trends
- Able to translate data and science content into clear communication ideas
- Strong design, branding, multimedia, digital, art asset development and print production
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills that inspire and drive creative excellence
At Ashfield, compensation is more than just a base salary. We offer a comprehensive bonus plan and benefit programs including for medical, dental, and vision, a generous 401k match, vacation, sick and personal days, and entitlement to a four-week sabbatical at 7 years and every 5 years thereafter. Generous company holiday plan and additional benefits for those building a family include access to enhanced fertility support, family support programs, as well as expanded paid leave for new parents, including personalized coaching support.
We appreciate the importance of having a workforce that reflects the various communities in which we operate, and our goal is to create an inclusive environment where diverse employees want to work and where they can flourish.
Ashfield MedComms is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Inizio are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Inizio will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Inizio is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be considered.
Ashfield MedComms is part of Inizio Medical. Inizio is a strategic partner for health and life sciences with a full suite of medical, marketing, advisory and engagement services.