London - Hybrid/UK Remote
Do you have a track record in project/account management? If so, then we want to hear from you ….
Uniting the expertise and capabilities of Ashfield and Huntsworth Health, Inizio has recently been launched to become THE strategic partner for health and life sciences companies. We are a team of 12,000 experts working together in 35 countries to create something extraordinary. We exist to solve health challenges and develop transformational ideas that positively impact human lives. Working at Inizio offers an opportunity to work for a game-changing company built with one goal. That is to redefine health and life sciences by empowering our people to inspire new possibilities that improve health and build brighter futures.
At Ashfield MedComms we work together to improve lives. We develop award-winning healthcare communication programmes that educate HCPs and improve the management and lives of patients. Our people are the key to our success and identifying new talent to join our team is fundamental to our future. This is the place to grow your career!
Due to continuing growth within Inizio Medical we're looking for an Account Manager to join our team at Ashfield MedComms. This is a great opportunity to work on a busy account with a focus on all aspects of Medical Affairs.
As an Account Manager you will:
- deliver and support a range of projects from brief to completion.
- manage and support a variety of on-site events (e.g symposia, congress).
- lead, manage and proactively develop critical paths, budgets and logistical aspects of some of our largest accounts.
- work closely with internal client services and scientific teams as well as digital and creative teams.
- have excellent project management skills and be happy working on client-facing projects on dynamic accounts while meeting client and group objectives.
- work on a variety of projects covering all aspects of medical affairs deliverables.
- have the opportunity to travel to key international congresses throughout the year to deliver a range of projects
To succeed you will:
- have previous experience in project and account management (medical communications, PR or ad agencies desirable)
- demonstrable project management skills
- strong event management experience
- financial management and budget creation experience
- be able to build strong client relationships and ensure adherence to quality and processes.
- Be able to travel, when required, to on-site events.
- have an understanding of the pharmaceutical industry.
In addition to a great compensation and benefits package including private medical insurance and a company pension, we are happy to talk dynamic working. We are also known for our friendly and informal working environment with Friday socials across our offices, regular wellbeing weeks, and Town Hall events. We offer excellent opportunities for career and personal development.
We are committed to creating a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging. We believe that strength in diversity and inclusivity is a driver of our success.