Associate Creative Director
Are you passionate about creative ideas? Do you think conceptually and have the technical ability to bring the ideas to life? We need a talented Associate Creative Director to create award winning work for the world’s biggest pharma brands and ultimately make a difference to people’s lives.
Due to continuing growth within Inizio Medical we have a fantastic opportunity for an Associate Creative Director to join our team at Ashfield MedComms. Working within the Creative Team and reporting to the Creative Director you will bring a strong creative point of view and be a creative lead on projects – managing the process from concept to completion.
To succeed you will have:
- A degree in marketing, graphic design, or relevant field.
- Confident presentation skills
- Previous creative agency experience, including experience leading and managing creative teams and mentoring fellow team members.
- Experience constructing robust creative briefs.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of creative development and creative strategy.
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to work effectively across internal teams and with external clients/stakeholders.
- The capacity to play an active role in leading the creative thinking on pitches and projects.
- The ability to transform creative strategy into compelling and creative stories.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- A portfolio demonstrating great creative thinking.
- Experience using collaborative team communication and project management applications (e.g Trello & MS Teams).
- Excellent commercial awareness.
In addition to a great compensation package, we are happy to talk flexible working. We are also known for our friendly and informal working environment with Friday socials across our offices, regular wellbeing weeks, and Town Hall events. We offer excellent opportunities for career and personal development, including opportunities to transfer your skills to our other offices around the world.
We are committed to driving a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging. We believe that strength in diversity and inclusivity is a driver of our success.