Uniting the expertise and capabilities of Ashfield and Huntsworth Health, Inizio has just been launched to become THE strategic partner for health and life sciences companies. Unparalleled in scale and expertise, we connect a full suite of Advisory, Medical, Marketing/Communications, Patient and Stakeholder Engagement, and Biotech services to reimagine clients' business challenges into opportunities.
We are a team of 12,000 experts working together in 35 countries to create something extraordinary. We exist to solve health challenges and develop transformational ideas that positively impact human lives. Working at Inizio offers an opportunity to work for a game-changing company built with one goal. That is to redefine health and life sciences by empowering our people to inspire new possibilities that advance health and build brighter futures.
Currently we are looking to hire a Senior People Partner into the Inizio Advisory business, India. Inizio Advisory India is a team of 160 experts, working across the Inizio Advisory businesses, partnering with health and life science companies, providing insights and recommendations to optimize commercial success and improve patient outcomes.
The Senior People partner position is responsible for developing and executing human resource strategy in support of the overall business unit plan and strategic direction supporting the business in achieving its goals. The role, along with support from the wider central HR team will:
- Enhance Inizio Advisory's performance through developing talent, capability, engagement, leadership and creating actions plans based on business insights.
- Working in partnership with the HR Shared Service Centre and CoE's, the role is responsible for delivering value-added service to management that reflects the business objectives of the organisation.
- The Senior People Partner maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its midrange plans, its markets, competitor set and cultural landscape.
- In collaboration with the BU global HR lead, this role will educate key business stakeholders on the value-add activities of HR, and how this can support their business.
- In collaboration with Head of HR Share SC, CoE leads and the BU global HR lead represent the whole HR function to the BU teams and the global Inizio leadership.
You will report to the Global Head of HR Advisory. This role is located in Gurugram, India and is a hybrid working role.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
You will solve talent challenges and implement solutions that deliver value to the Research Partnership Business.
- Establish and implement HR plans that effectively communicate and support the company’s mission and strategic vision.
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the senior management team.
- Partner with CoEs to identify and respond to local Business challenges.
- Work with the company's management team to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the company.
- Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital people needs of strategic business.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to senior management team, supporting talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation, and benefits globally.
What do you bring to the Role?
The critical capabilities you will need to succeed in this role are:
- International experience — The ability to work with international stakeholders and implement Inizio advisory's HR strategy into the local market.
- Relationship management — The ability to build relationships and coordinate effectively among a wide range of stakeholders and collaborators.
- Strategic consulting — The ability to leverage relationships, develop and then execute solutions to business challenges and to influence strategic business decisions.
- Adaptability— The ability to respond to shifts in the business environment, adapt and change course when necessary.
- Commercial acumen — A deep understanding of the organisation’s business model, growth objectives, financial and operational processes as well as wider business trends which enables effective creation and delivery of strategic solutions.
- Talent management — The ability to identify, support and execute HR activities of strategic value to the organization and meet employees’ needs across the employee life cycle.
- People Management, experience in leading and managing a small team of HR professionals to deliver HR functions and strategy.
- Data management & insight — The ability to handle, analyze, interpret, and communicate data insight effectively to drive business solutions and measure successful outcomes.
- Change Management— Ideally you will have experience in implementing and delivering HR change management strategy.
Don't meet every job requirement? That's okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.