Loomly is a social media management platform that helps brands, agencies, and individuals reach new audiences and build their brand online. With Loomly, you can craft, optimize, schedule and analyze content across all your social channels from a single collaborative platform. Since Loomly’s inception in 2015, we’ve seen rapid growth through a customer-first mentality, agile problem solving, and by leading with honesty, kindness, and transparency at every touchpoint. Loomly has become one of the leading social media management platforms in the world, and is currently the #1 highest ranked social media management software on G2. We are backed by Alpine Investors, a people-first private equity firm.
How we work
We are a small, fully remote team. We value our efficiency and effectiveness, leveraging autonomy and paying close attention to details. Our domain requires us to be flexible and adaptable. We take ownership of our work and truly appreciate valuable feedback. We're driven and self-motivated to succeed. We value rest and time-off — we're not into 50-hour workweek grinds.
About the role
Loomly is seeking a proven growth leader to own our inorganic and organic strategies. This role will have a significant impact on driving new customer acquisition and revenue opportunities.
The Head of Demand Generation will be responsible for achieving key business objectives including driving qualified website traffic, trials, and increasing our brand awareness. You will also work cross functionally with our customer success, product marketing and product teams to develop customer acquisition strategies that drive new customers to Loomly. This an exceptional opportunity to own high-impact objectives at a rapidly scaling company. This role reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
What you’ll work on
- Set strategic and operational plans for the growth function.
- Lead the performance function to drive predictable, scalable, and repeatable pipeline and revenue across paid media and web optimization, and more.
- Drive opportunities to growth avenues to organically and inorganically diversify top of the funnel.
- Own KPIs (e.g., CAC, new revenue, marketing efficiency, website to trial conversion) to measure the effectiveness of of demand generation initiatives, providing regular performance updates to key stakeholders.
- Develop and implement integrated marketing campaigns that (1) align with business goals and objectives of GTM strategy across paid, organic and partner channels and (2) garner attention from our target buyers in the social media management function.
- Own top of the funnel by developing the channel plans, conversion paths, nurturing, and routing practices for an approach that maximizes revenue contribution.
- Measure and improve upon existing conversion rates to reduce time to close and improve lead quality.
- Translate marketing objectives into clear performance strategies and programs that align with company goals; own communication of marketing impact on the company.
- Foster a strong partnership amongst demand generation, broader marketing, customer success, operations and product, ensuring stakeholders understand demand gen strategy, campaigns and impact.
- Support and develop a framework for identifying, testing and scaling new channels that balance risk and opportunity.
- Use analytical insights to continuously test campaigns, subject lines, and calls to action.
- 5+ years experience in leading marketing teams preferably in Adtech/Martech, Data Analytics or SaaS environments.
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead a high-performing team in a data-driven environment.
- Deep expertise in paid search & paid social, search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), and conversion rate optimization (CRO) & experimentation.
- Good working understanding of ad platforms, especially Google Ads.
- Have top-level awareness to oversee all campaigns and be able to pinpoint and provide solutions to overcome challenges.
- Experience diversifying a company’s dependency on paid media to more diversified acquisition channels (i.e., organic via SEO and content marketing).
- Demonstrated experience managing a budget in excess of $5M+ per year.
- Consistent and measurable track record of driving consistent revenue through effective paid media efforts in SaaS.
- Experience working closely with cross-functional stakeholders across marketing, operations, design, and product.
- Strong organizational skill that demonstrates ability to effectively prioritize and multitask on a daily basis.
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently, demonstrating resourcefulness and strong project management capabilities.
Nice to Haves
- Background in or experience with the social media industry.
- Expertise in AttributionApp, Influencer Marketing Hub, and CRM tools is an advantage.
Benefits and Perks
- Base Salary Range: $150-175k.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Health, vision and dental: group plan covering 100% of health insurance premiums for employees and dependents.
- 401(k): company match of 4%.
- Remote friendly environment with the opportunity to participate in periodic in-person team offsites.