Growth Operations Manager
ASG is an unconventional group of market-leading SaaS software companies, serving industries ranging from behavioral health to transportation to childcare. The company has acquired 20 businesses since its inception in August of 2016. We are backed by Alpine Investors and operated by world-class PeopleFirstTM leaders. ASG believes deeply in the power of people and data to grow great organizations, and that sharing knowledge, expertise, and resources across its community of businesses drives exponential growth. Founders of leading SaaS companies continue to trust ASG to grow their businesses and build even stronger legacies for the future. To learn more, visit www.alpinesg.com.
About Alpine Investors
Alpine is a values-driven private equity firm with a mission to build enduring companies by working with, learning from and developing exceptional people. Alpine specializes in lower middle-market companies in the software, online and business services industries. For more information, visit https://www.alpineinvestors.com/about/
Do you love data and analytics nearly as much as you love puppies? If you do, keep reading. We’re looking for a growth operations manager to help develop a best in class growth marketing team. You will execute upon and help shape marketing strategies developed with ASG’s Chief Growth Officer and the Vertical SaaS companies we serve. You will set up and run SEM, paid social campaigns, remarketing, and lifecycle marketing campaigns. On the SEO side you will be responsible for keyword research across multiple industries and companies, help develop content calendars, perform competitive research, and work with copywriters to ensure we are building the best strategy within our specific markets. All this work will be tracked via analytics, so reporting upon new customer acquisition and monthly recurring revenue growth will be your responsibility as well. If a fast-paced, data driven culture is your cup of tea, we are the opportunity you’re looking for.
You’re Excited About This Opportunity Because You Will:
- Execute growth marketing strategies developed with the Chief Growth Officer and the companies we serve
- Use data to understand customers and sales funnels in depth, identify areas of opportunity and execute projects to increase lead flow and revenue performance
- Build and run targeted campaigns in SEO, SEM, and marketing automation to drive pipeline growth and marketing efficiency
- Work closely with ASG’s marketing teams to create repeatable customer lifecycle programs that scales across the channels that users engage with most.
- User segmentation analysis
- Help us constantly improve -- everything -- to help us build a company, experience, and brand that executes consistently on the things that matter
- Design, plan, implement and optimize profitable paid user acquisition campaigns.
- Help drive SEO and content marketing strategies to accelerate organic growth.
- Conduct SEO keyword research
- Use rapid iteration, split testing, and other lean approaches to validate your assumptions.
- Thrive in a startup environment with limited resources and limitless ambitions.
- Extra points for marketing experience.
We’re Excited About You Because:
- You love to learn and learn quickly
- Building, following, and optimizing business processes makes you happy
- You’re interested in the psychology of what makes people take action
- You know some HTML and CSS
- You blend both right and left brain thinking into something more that 1+1=2
- You’re driven and excited by execution
- You’re a phenomenal communicator
- You’re comfortable building pivot tables in Excel
- You thrive under pressure
- You strive to be the best
Description of Reporting Structure.
- Reports into Jesse Boland, Chief Growth Officer
Location: This role could be remote for the right person.
Links to LinkedIn profiles of Direct Managers: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jesseboland/