ASG Executive In Residence Program
ASG is a radically different software company that buys, builds and operates market-leading vertical SaaS businesses. We have done 20 acquisitions since starting the business in 2016 and believe in investing in people and companies for the long haul. Each company runs independently yet benefits from shared expertise, resources, capital, and community.
We believe that inspiring growth in people is the best way to build enduring businesses. That’s why our PeopleFirst™ philosophy guides everything we do. We work with, learn from, and develop exceptional people, to create a virtuous cycle of financial and operational wins that, in turn, contribute to greater personal fulfillment.
This is where YOU come in. ASG recruits the best and the brightest talent to join our CEO & Executive in Residence program and lead and grow our companies to the next level. We believe deeply that talent is based on what you can do, not what you’ve done and select these purpose-driven leaders largely based on raw attributes — think grit, EQ, humility, integrity, and will to win.
As an ASG Executive in Residence, you will:
- Get experience as an active part of the deal team through acquisition
- Run an industry leading vertical SaaS company with the opportunity to grow it organically and inorganically (through acquisitions)
- Join a strong community of like-minded leaders who you can turn to for thought partnership and support
- Get support and guidance from the ASG Leadership Team and your Board
- Have access to ASG’s shared resources and expertise across Finance, Growth Marketing, Analytics, Technology, People Operations, Communications, and Talent
- Lead your company through ASG’s PeopleFirst™Leadership Program with the support of an experienced facilitator and coach
- While in residence, work with and support other ASG CEOs on high impact projects and strategies, as well as participating in select Board Meetings
- Learn the ASG keys to success for driving growth, building high-performance teams, and market-leading products
What we look for:
- Ability to lead people and lead through people
- High emotional intelligence and the ability to win hearts and minds
- Strong financial, analytical, strategic and problem solving skills
- Competitive intensity -- a strong will to win, and the ability to win with love
- Ability to give and receive feedback with grace and gratitude
- Confidence in the face of adversity with the ability to ask for help when needed
- Alignment with our Core Values: “Will to win and win with love,” “Live full lives,” “Candor means we care,” “Think big, then think bigger,” “Entrepreneurs at heart,” “Data insights drive action”