We’re looking for an animator to join the Brand Design team to create animations across all platforms for the Asana brand. Reporting to the Motion Design Manager, you’ll work closely with talented designers, writers, web developers, marketers and leadership to champion innovation across the organization.
We are on a mission to help all teams work together effortlessly. With millions of teams using Asana across 190 countries, our work has only just begun. The Brand Design team at Asana is a tightly knit group of diverse creatives that makes thoughtful, beautiful brand design work across product launches and owned, earned, and paid channels. We tell Asana’s story to the world, and are responsible for creating experiences that our customers love.
In this role, you’ll work with in-house resources as well as external agencies and vendors to ensure our motion design work is extraordinary. The ideal candidate will have a proven record in developing and executing motion graphics, with experience collaborating with the cross-functional partners.
What you’ll achieve
- Partner closely with designers, copywriters, marketers, web developers, and producers to define and bring to life Asana’s motion design experience from concept to execution across web animation, advertisements, and in-product
- Innovate and create work that delights our customers, meets company objectives and reinforces our brand across all channels
- Experience career growth and personal development with world-class mentorship and development programs
- 2+ years experience in creating animation and motion graphics
- Curious, detail-oriented, hard working, and creatively driven
- Proficiency in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of Figma and Cinema 4D a plus
- A positive attitude and a lack of ego are a must. Asana supports team collaboration, idea sharing, and mentorship. We work hard to do great work together
- Seek newness and always stay up to date on the latest design trends and tech
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.