Launched commercially in 2012, Asana has emerged as the leader in the work management category. Our success is linked to our culture, employees, and commitment to our mission: to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly.
Asana’s unique business model and disciplined sales approach enables us to build a user-driven marketing and sales engine that can scale quickly and effectively. We have experience at the forefront of bottom-up enterprise software sales, helping customers scale from initial adoption to large, high-impact deployments.
We are looking for a driven, hard-working and energetic team player to join our revenue team in Sydney. As part of the Enterprise Sales team, you will be instrumental in powering the Asana revenue engine through innovation & energy, impeccable execution, and maximizing value for our customers. This is a great opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing business and play a significant part in the creation of new growth opportunities.
What you’ll achieve
- Part of a rapidly growing team with an ability to scale with the organisation
- Execute existing and recommend new GTM strategies
- Educate new and existing users about the value of Asana
- Meet & exceed monthly and quarterly targets & objectives
- 4+ years experience as an account executive in enterprise software
- 2+ selling in the Enterprise segment
- Demonstrable experience developing territories
- Passion for technology and an ability to speak knowledgeably about the industry
- Excellent writing skills with attention to grammar and tone
- An analytical thinker who can see trends across vast amounts of data
- A self starter who can diagnose inefficiencies and optimize processes to maximize results
- A commitment to learning, being adaptable, and having a great attitude
- A desire to work cross functionally to drive the best outcomes for Asana and our customers
- Ability to land net new customers in a competitive market
- Great person!
- Experience during the scaling of a SaaS organization, and/or startup experience
- History in the Productivity and Collaboration markets
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.