Asana is home to problem solvers and creative thinkers from across the globe who are dedicated to helping teams achieve their goals. we’re looking for extraordinary people to share their experience and expertise. Searching for your dream job? At Asana, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us and help shape the future of work
Asana’s Enterprise Technology team is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to lead and grow it’s Revenue Technology stack. The Business Systems Analyst integrates strategic thinking, problem-solving skills and cross-functional collaboration to execute on revenue strategy, drive innovation and business results. Utilize past experience to analyze business needs, partner with Revenue teams to recommend, implement optimizations and Revenue technology tools.
What you’ll achieve
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand Revenue organization objectives to ensure that project outcomes effectively meet strategic and tactical needs.
- Collect business requirements, define technology solutions, write the business stories, build and coordinate testing strategies
- Partner with the development teams to communicate and develop solutions
- Manage development aspects of the Revenue stack. Be the 'go to' person for implementation, day-to-day operation of various Revenue Technology platforms
- Partner with developers and program managers to establish timelines and ensure delivery of projects and requests
- Identify time-consuming internal processes and assist in building reliable and scalable solutions
- Manage fast-changing priorities in a dynamic environment to deliver the most impactful solutions to business stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management information systems, computer science, or related field
- 5+ years experience as a Business Systems Analyst
- Experience with business analysis and business process improvement, preferably in a high-growth enterprise SaaS environment
- Revenue technology stack experience with Lead and Opportunity Management, Forecasting, CPQ, PRM, Sales Compensation, Order Management
- Experience in process and system development in the following areas: Salesforce, Lead Routing, CPQ, Sales Chat, Prospecting and Enrichment Tools is required
- Experience in various methodologies for planning and executing application development, enhancement or support. Guide the project team towards the incremental delivery of project releases
- Proven history of working with developers and cross-functional business stakeholders
- Clear, concise technical writing skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with supporting multiple implementation work-streams simultaneously
- Strong collaboration skills while working with SME's, senior leaders, PMO and business users/ stakeholders to drive business analysis/user requirements,
- Strong experience in negotiating scope and priorities and balancing for successful outcomes
- Strong negotiation skills when working with business users to develop requirements and defend systems capabilities.
- Self-motivated, creative person with analytical, problem-solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting priorities
- Basic understanding of database and integration approaches. Must be able to write basic - medium complexity SQL queries
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.