The Solutions team at Asana is a team of Solutions Engineers, Consultants and Technical Solutions Engineers who are collectively responsible for providing strategic and technical expertise in sales pursuits in order to deliver value-driven solutions to customers.
As the first Solutions Program Manager, you will be responsible for operationalizing and scaling our team by driving key strategic initiatives that are critical to Asana’s business. You will provide support for our Solutions teams’ sales pursuits and drive internal initiatives to improve our team’s programs and processes. You will also work cross-functionally with our Sales, Product, Enablement, Marketing, Revenue Strategy and other internal teams to lead end-to-end management of strategic programs for the revenue organization, including creating and driving adoption of new sales playbooks.
You will join a growing team who is instrumental in helping our customers thrive, and in ensuring Asana achieves its revenue goals.
Locations: NYC, Chicago, San Francisco
What You’ll Achieve
- In the first 6 months, create a playbook for a new initiative from scratch and build a plan for enablement and adoption across the revenue organization
- Partner cross-functionally with the Head of Solutions and our Sales, Product, Marketing, Enablement and Revenue Strategy teams to develop new programs and drive end-to-end program execution
- Create a new function from scratch, and build the vision for how you can help operationalize and scale one of the most impactful teams in the business
- Act as player/coach and over time, build out a team of program managers to support your initiatives
- Be a key player in influencing how Asana achieves its revenue goals
- 8+ years experience in a program management, project management, consulting, operations, strategy or client-facing role in a SaaS environment
- 2+ years experience as a team lead or directly managing a team of individual contributors
- Experience leading complex projects or scaled programs and driving adoption in an organization
- Proven ability to effectively influence and drive buy-in from senior-level decision makers
- Self-starter with demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity in a high growth environment
- Exceptional cross-functional leader and collaborator
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.