On the heels of Asana’s exponential global growth, we are hiring for our Reseller team which sits within the Global Revenue Partnerships team. Revenue Partnerships are critical for the company’s success, and have quickly proven to be a strong distribution channel and revenue stream. This is an exciting opportunity to shape and drive an important part of the business.
As a quota-carrying Reseller Manager, you will report to and work closely with the global Head of Revenue Partnerships to shape and drive our reseller strategy. You are a strategic and structured thinker who enjoys building new processes, relationships, and revenue streams, while setting and delivering on our team’s long-term goals. You are resourceful and scrappy in order to build new processes and improve existing ones. You are extroverted and comfortable with developing partner relationships and executing cross-functional teamwork.
You will be a part of our sales team, which is focused on finding efficient paths to successful, profitable, long-term customers by building a user-driven marketing and sales engine. We act as a key voice of the customer to the product team, and we help identify both challenges and opportunities to better leverage our customer relationships, and drive our continued growth in the market.
What you’ll achieve
- Identify, recruit, and onboard resellers globally
- Identify, recruit, and onboard distributors (as needed) to support and scale business with resellers
- Collaborate with resellers to develop joint go-to-market and quarterly planning
- Successfully co-sell with Asana Account Executives and evangelize Channel internally
- Track and be responsible for metrics, primarily revenue, that indicate reseller success. You will own a quota!
- Work with marketing to ensure resellers globally have the support and materials they need to succeed
- Advocate for and represent resellers internally at Asana to build the processes they need to succeed
- Track record of success working with resellers and co-selling with Direct teams
- Experience in closing deals
- Thoughtful about the strategy and metrics you set, but also able to hustle and execute on those plans
- Knowledgeable about the B2B SaaS sales motion, and able to ensure that resellers can successfully replicate that when selling Asana
- Balanced in developing short-term solutions and celebrating small wins, while iterating and optimizing partner operations and experience for the long-term
- A creative thinker who drives new ideas to build the Asana partnership ecosystem beyond traditional IT channel / distribution models
- University degree or diploma
- 5+ years in a similar role within an international / B2B SaaS company
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.