We are looking for a Senior Quote to Cash - Business Systems Analyst with expertise in Subscription Order and Billing, Payments and accounting systems to join our Business Technology (BizTech) team. The Business Technology team is responsible for delivering scalable efficient processes, infrastructure, applications technology and data insights that help Asana achieve its mission. We partner across the company to drive transformations that result in growing our business, organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
You will have strong business acumen, data and technology experience in addition to possessing excellent strategy, business partnering and collaboration skills. You take the initiative to identify high impact projects and work cross functionally to execute and realize Asana’s business strategy. In this role you are overseeing a mission-critical part of the company, responsible for scaling our payment processing, billing and reporting infrastructure partnering across the company.
What you’ll achieve
- Design, architect and continuously enhance our subscription billing platform (Zuora) and payments systems for Asana
- Establish trust and strong relationships with senior leaders, Ops, and other organizational units as it pertains to the finance business processes and systems.
- Partner with the Finance and Accounting departments to drive business value with automations and streamlining processes
- Establish strong collaboration with colleagues on the Salesforce, Product, Revenue and Accounting teams to ensure end-to-end success of the Quote to Cash and Revenue Recognition processes
- Act as an owner and ultimate escalation point for the systems you build and maintain
- Identify, evaluate and recommend key technologies required to support and improve the business process centered on the billing platform and systems
- Ensure the highest level of data accuracy and compliance in financial systems
- Create accurate and clear technical documentation; develop support processes and procedures; and support hand-off to peers/organizational units
- You have 5+ years of experience in designing and configuring Subscription billing and payments systems like Zuora (other similar Order Management Systems like Recurly etc.), Stripe, Adyen etc.in a SaaS environment
- Deep understanding in Financial Supply Chain Management processes such as Credit Management, Dunning, Payment Reconciliation
- Working knowledge on Revenue Recognition and aligned processes and systems such as RevPro, RAR, Netsuite Revenue Recognition
- You have a good understanding and experience with Financial ERP systems like NetSuite or Oracle and their integrations with billing and payment platforms.
- You understand the integration points and data flows from/to Salesforce and Zuora (or similar systems) that impact a Quote to Cash flow
- You are highly collaborative and can operate with cross functional teams like Finance, Accounting, Sales, Product Engineering and others to improve the ordering and billing systems that underlie our rapidly growing business.
- You have effective technical skills to be proficient in SQL and data analysis
- Knowledge of and experience with Quote to Cash and Revenue Recognition business processes
- A positive growth mindset. Self-aware with a strong desire to learn and continuously improve. We’re looking for lifelong learners
- Capable of decomposing a big vision into bite-size milestones and be agile in execution to create faster value
- Effective influencer and communicator across teams and at all levels
- Excellent decision-making and organizational skills with emphasis on detail and follow-up skills
- Preferably a BS/BA degree in Information Systems or Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Proactive and self-motivated approach to work tasks
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.