The infrastructure platform team provides frameworks that allow engineering teams to deploy, manage, and run workloads/services easily and reliably. We provide frameworks and platforms built on Kubernetes and serverless architecture (Lambda). We're always striving to improve the experience that engineers have when interacting with compute infrastructure at Asana.
As a team member, you'll get to learn about some of the most innovative frameworks in distributed computing. You will collaborate across engineering teams to understand use cases and develop scalable solutions.
What you'll do
- Design, build and operate services that are the foundation of Asana’s collaboration and communication software
- Evolving our Kubernetes platform to streamline service deployment and management and improve adoption across engineering
- Contribute to the Infrastructure platform team’s roadmap and vision
- Participate in the on-call rotation, investigate and resolve production problems
- Improving reliability and debuggability of managed systems/frameworks such as staging, lambda, kubeapps
- Migrating to an IAC (infra as code) strategy.
- 3+ Years of experience
- Familiarity with Kubernetes, and AWS services
- Focus on eliminating risks and building reliable, scalable, and performant systems
- Excited about learning and building tools around service deployment platform
- Good coding skills - Preferably Python but not required
- Appreciation of productivity and care about helping teams collaborate more efficiently and effectively
Watch Infrastructure platform team present at AWS summit 2021
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.