Asana enables teams to move work forward. Our global User Operations (UO) team is dedicated to helping customers do that quickly. We have a fantastic roster of companies that rely on Asana for their day-to-day collaboration, and our team works hard to ensure that we provide the best support possible. Our Support Operations team (sub-team of UO) empowers UO by enabling and equipping the team with the tools and information they need to provide best in class support to our Asana users, while keeping scale top of mind.
As Asana and UO grows, we are looking to expand the scope of our Support Operations team. To do this, we are looking to add a brand new pillar, focusing on operational excellence through workflow optimisation and workforce management. We are looking to bring someone on board to not only help in managing a team of individuals, but also be an individual contributor on various projects and initiatives associated with these themes.
This is a unique opportunity to establish and build this new pillar, help create best practices, and do important work that impacts not only the UO team, but also our customers. Ideally, you are a detail oriented self-starter who is passionate about high quality customer support. You are organised, able to adapt to changing priorities, and can hustle to get things done. You are someone who enjoys both aligning functional goals with those of the broader business and analysing the day-to-day operations of a thriving global team. You will be based out of our Dublin office, but will work on a global team spread across San Francisco and Dublin.
What you’ll achieve:
- People Management: lead, coach and mentor a small team based in Dublin
- Create and launch global initiatives that impact and help scale UO at large
- Conduct gap analysis to identify areas of opportunity
- Create best practices for workflow optimisation across the UO team
- Establish and grow best practices for coverage planning and workforce management
- Identify opportunities to enhance our customer service quality programs
- Build strong working relationships with other Support Ops team members, UO management, and ops professionals across the Business organisation
- Highly organised individual that leads by example
- Bias for data-driven decision making
- Embraces ambiguity and continually evolving environments
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment and can maintain a positive problem-solving approach
- Strong change management skills (managing stakeholders, comms, and morale)
Nice to have:
- Experience working on a global team
- Experience in a customer-facing role like support
- Experience working with Asana
- Technical aptitude
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.