We’re looking for an ambitious and skilled administrative professional to help us achieve our company mission, supporting our growing operations at our headquarters in San Francisco. On the ground, you will coordinate and execute efforts across teams, manage lots of moving parts, and provide individual support to multiple leaders at Asana.
This role will join the Admin Operations team, ensuring we are delivering a best-in-class experience that supports our culture and mission. We are “people” people, we’re handy people, we are technical people, and above all, we are those who care about empowering our team to be the best they can be. From calendar management to presentation support to helping plan an off-site, you will enable all Asanas in our local and global offices to maximize their productivity by making it easier for them to collaborate and connect with one another.
What you’ll achieve
- Proactively manage leadership calendars with strong attention to accuracy, detail, and allocation of time to promote productivity and anticipate the need to re-prioritize as appropriate
- Understand business priorities and identify process improvements to create efficiency and scale for the team and leaders
- Support in scheduling and coordination for recurring team meetings
- Support with external vendor & contract management
- Provide support on purchasing, expensing, printing, meeting notes, and presentations
- Take ownership of projects by managing logistics for training, events, offsites, and more
- Anticipate current and future needs while creating detailed action plans to get ahead of them
- Identify operational weaknesses and help refine processes or develop new ones
- Collaborate with other Admin team members to provide seamless support for all Asanas
- 1-2 years of administrative assistant, executive assistant, or relatable operational experience managing and supporting multiple senior leaders and/or large teams
- Possesses expert knowledge of Google Suite Apps (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Gmail)
- Manage confidential information with the utmost discretion
- Ability to prioritize business needs and make trade-offs across all stakeholders accordingly
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.