Talent Acquisition is dedicated to ensuring that teams at Asana have the people they need to achieve their goals. As a product-driven organisation, we hire the people who build Asana, the people who support our users, and the people who tell our story in the market. We believe that building a diverse team is critical to supporting Asana on our mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly.
We are looking to hire an outbound sourcer to support our revenue organization. You’ll support Talent Acquisition Partners, collaborate with internal stakeholders, and leverage best practices in order to support our talent acquisition goals. We take pride in the craft of building this amazing team and that's where you come in! This role is based in Chicago.
What you'll achieve
- Build candidate pipelines for revenue roles to support diverse representation at all stages of the hiring process
- Develop and execute comprehensive sourcing strategies, partnering with Talent Acquisition Partners and analysing role requirements to determine target candidate profile needs
- Create innovative sourcing strategies, including leveraging your knowledge of organisations, platforms, and networks, to attract and engage talent
- Conduct initial phone screen for candidates and advocate on their behalf to Talent Acquisition Partners and Hiring Managers
- Maintain a network of potential candidates through thoughtful engagement practices, building candidate rapport through trust, and acting as a candidate advisor throughout the recruitment process
- Track and analyse data on sourcing and conversion efforts to understand the efficacy of sourcing strategies and drive improvements as needed
- 1+ years relevant experience in a sourcing or talent research role (in-house or agency)
- Ability to work independently and proactively problem solve, developing creative approaches to sourcing and engaging candidates
- Demonstrated excellence and passion for creating a delightful candidate experience
- Enthusiasm for proactively networking and establishing effective working relationships with professional networks and affinity groups; prior experience a plus
- Detail-oriented in approach to all tasks, whether mundane or mission critical
- Appreciate productivity and have a sense urgency; you’re a believer in Getting Stuff Done
- Clear, concise verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about diversity, equity and inclusion
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.