Asana is looking for a Director of Product Management to lead the Revenue PM team. This team builds experiences across payments, pricing & packaging, new revenue and other strategic programs to support Asana's rapidly growing business.
This role is perfect for product leaders who thrive in the nexus of product and business, have an end-to-end ownership mindset and drive for results. We are looking for someone who has a heart for the customer, a penchant for data, and sharp business acumen. Someone who can learn fast, understand which details matter, and guide their team to craft high-quality experiences. Above all, you must be an excellent people manager and have rich experience in managing and developing PMs.
What you’ll achieve
- Build, mentor, and lead a world-class team of Product Managers across two San Francisco and Vancouver offices.
- Establish the product vision, strategy, metrics, and goals for your product areas
- Define and deliver compelling product roadmaps based on customer needs and strategic opportunities
- Build alignment across product teams and cross-functional leaders through clear communication and strategic influence
- Partner with functions across the company (Engineering and Design, Sales, Marketing, Business technology) peers to execute on the plan
- Connect the dots across experiences and teams to create a cohesive customer experience
- Implement best in class product development and management practices
- Communicate concisely and influence outcomes
- 6+ years of product management experience, managing software products from inception through launch and iteration
- 3+ years experience building, mentoring, and leading a world-class team of Product Managers and delivering business results
- Strong track record of of product leadership and end to end ownership
- Experience in high growth environments, particularly in SaaS and with areas of the product that are revenue sensitive
- Penchant for data, business savvy, experience with experiments and a learning mindset
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.