Asana is looking for a Director of Design to lead the Revenue design team. This team builds experiences across payments, pricing & packaging, new revenue and other strategic programs to support Asana's rapidly growing business.
This role is perfect for design leaders who enjoy connecting the dots between design and business. We are looking for someone who has a heart for the customer, a passion for product excellence, and sharp business acumen. Someone who can learn fast, understand which details matter, and guide their team to craft high-quality experiences. Above all, an excellent people manager who can coach the designers on their team to do their best work.
You will be a part of the Asana Design leadership team and you will have the opportunity to pave the way for innovation for the larger Asana design team in not only what we make, but also how we make it.
What you'll achieve
- Grow, mentor, and lead a talented team of Product Designers across San Francisco and Vancouver offices.
- Partner with cross functional partners to establish vision, strategy, metrics, and goals for the revenue organization.
- Help define strategy, objectives and set the vision for the user experience to meet customer and business needs.
- Guide your team and oversee multiple streams of work to deliver a cohesive customer experience by connecting dots between cross-org products.
- Be the champion for product excellence.
- 10+ years of experience in Product Design with 3+ years in a people management role.
- A strong portfolio that showcases a track record of design leadership and end to end experience ownership.
- Strong customer advocacy with a penchant for data and business-informed design.
- Experience in building/leading SaaS products or revenue/payment design teams is desirable but not essential.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.