We are looking for an Employee Engagement Program Manager who will play a hands-on role in supporting operations for programs with significant impact on our growing community of Asanas.
We believe culture is a living thing, and we build it similarly to the way we build our product - through intentional design, implementation, measurement, and iteration. We believe that all Asanas co-create our culture and we want it to continue to scale with us as we grow.
As the Employee Engagement PM, you will support operations for strategic initiatives that keep Asanas connected, engaged, and informed. You should be passionate about delivering meaningful employee experience programs and constantly iterating in a fast paced environment. You will report directly to our Employee Engagement Manager.
What you'll do:
- Elevate and execute our various global employee engagement programs - which are aimed at building internal understanding of Asana’s business strategy, customers, culture, and values.
- Annual Company Kick-off - This recurring company program is designed to connect Asanas across teams, offices, and regions. You’ll ensure the global employee experience is consistent, inclusive, and aligned with our values.
- Learning Talks Program - You’ll work to enhance our employee driven series of educational workshops to add tracks for company enablement and external speakers that support our employee engagement priorities.
- Scale and innovate a program that reflects our values to supplement core people programs like our company-wide awards.
- Partner with folks across the company on creative content creation, inclusive facilitation techniques, behind-the-scenes event logistics - and more!
- Handles and prioritizes multiple ranges of advanced administrative duties with wide latitude for independent judgment and initiative. You will iterate, optimize and improve processes across various programs.
- Develop strong stakeholder relationships (cross functional project teams) and maintain effective communication channels.
What You Will Bring:
- Strong cross-functional team program management abilities, including managing multiple projects concurrently with different stakeholders and timelines
- 3+ years of progressive experience in Employee Experience, Engagement, Communications, Employer Brand, or administrative project management role(s)
- Proven track record of supporting organization-wide initiatives and projects with multiple various level stakeholders. Taking initiative and having the ability to work independently.
- Proven track record in successfully maintaining programs that drive employee satisfaction, connectivity, and engagement (from ideation to creation)
- Proven experience in change management, developing and improving processes, and driving influence across an organization
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload in a fast-paced high-growth
- Experience using data to drive decision making
- Expertise in project management
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about building an inclusive culture
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.