Asana is home to problem solvers and creative thinkers from across the globe who are dedicated to helping teams achieve their goals. we’re looking for extraordinary people to share their experience and expertise. Searching for your dream job? At Asana, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us and help shape the future of work
Asana’s Business Technology team is looking for a Marketing systems analyst to lead and grow it’s marketing technology stack. The Marketing Systems Analyst integrates strategic thinking, problem-solving skills and cross-functional collaboration to execute on marketing strategy, drive innovation and business results. Utilize past experience to analyze business needs, partner with marketing teams to recommend, implement optimizations and marketing technology tools.
What you will achieve:
- Collaborate with SMEs, senior leaders and business users/stakeholders to understand marketing goals and ensure that project outcomes effectively meet strategic and tactical needs.
- Analyze the current state and effectiveness across the marketing processes and implement solutions to automate and improve efficiency through introducing newer and enhancing existing marketing technology solutions
- Be responsible for understanding the entire lead lifecycle from Marketing through Sales. (i.e. Acquisition, top of funnel, middle of funnel, bottom of funnel, lead passing to Sales, lead conversion, opportunity stages.) to recommend solutions as our processes and business scale
- Manage development aspects of the marketing stack. Be the 'go to' person for implementation, day-to-day operation of various marketing technology platforms
- Write detailed test scripts and manage successful User Acceptance Testing.
- Collaborate with Marketing, BI and data science teams to build a cohesive and unified view of marketing data.
- Partner with developers and program managers to establish timelines and ensure delivery of projects and requests
- Identify time-consuming internal processes and assist in building reliable and scalable solutions to automate them
- Manage fast-changing priorities in a dynamic environment to deliver the most impactful solutions to business stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management information systems, computer science, or related field
- 5+ years experience as a Business Systems Analyst or Product owner in the Marketing Technology domain
- Experience with business analysis and business process improvement, preferably in a high-growth enterprise SaaS environment
- Be great at writing requirements, user stories, strong acceptance criterias, be able to clearly articulate strategies and work with the development teams to communicate and develop solutions
- Marketing technology stack experience for Marketing automation, Brand Monitoring, Outreach and Promotion, Chat and Survey, Forums and Community, spend analytics and intelligence processes.
- Experience in process and system development in the following areas: Google Analytics, AdWords, Marketo, Hubspot, Email Marketing Systems (Amazon SES, Iterable, Outreach etc) and Salesforce.
- Experience in various methodologies for planning and executing application development, enhancement or support.
- Self-motivated, creative person with analytical, problem-solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting priorities
- Basic understanding of database and integration approaches.
- Be able to write medium complexity SQL queries
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.