On the heels of Asana’s exponential global growth, we are hiring a Channel Partner Manager in Singapore to join our growing APAC Channel Partnerships team. Channel Partnerships, which includes a variety of revenue-driving partnerships, are critical for the company’s success and this is an exciting opportunity to build and grow an important part of the business.
As a quota-carrying Channel Partner Manager you will report to and work closely with our Head of APAC Channel Partnerships, based out of Singapore, to drive and shape our Channel Partnerships program.
You are a relationship builder who enjoys enabling new revenue streams, especially at the most senior levels between regional systems integrators, software solutions providers and key clients and prospects across the region.
You may have experience in channel partner management, channel sales, or direct enterprise sales - but importantly have a passion for building partner relationships and programs.
What you’ll achieve
- Identify, recruit, and onboard partners in South Asia with a primary focus on India, but also covering Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Pakistan.
- Track and be responsible for metrics in South Asia, primarily revenue, that indicate partner success. You will own a quota.
- Collaborate with partners to develop a strong GTM plan and manage co-marketing activities such as events, webinars, etc.
- Maintain and support ongoing partner relationships, including partners’ capabilities to provide post-sales services and grow accounts
- Support the global Channel Partnerships team in moving strategic partners up the value chain, enabling us to capture more enterprise value
- Thoughtful about the strategy and metrics you set, but also able to hustle and execute on those plans. This role is very hands-on and you enjoy that.
- Knowledgeable about the B2B SaaS sales motion, and able to ensure that partners can successfully replicate that when selling Asana, especially among regional systems integrators and at the enterprise level.
- Balanced in developing short-term solutions and celebrating small wins, while iterating and optimizing partner operations and experience for the long-term
- Experience in closing deals
- A creative thinker who drives new ideas to build the Asana partnership ecosystem beyond traditional IT channel / distribution models
- 5+ years in a similar role within an international / B2B SaaS company
- Experience selling to APAC based organisations via partners, especially in India
- Fluency in English
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.