We are looking for a strategic, analytical leader to help evolve the business model for all of Asana’s offerings. As a member of the Monetization Strategy team, you will work with finance, product, and go-to-market leaders to define the optimal pricing & packaging for new & existing offerings, while being a steward of long-term growth and customer value.
What you’ll achieve
- Align the organization on pricing and packaging principles that ensure clarity across offerings.
- Conduct customer, market and competitive research to build a pricing and packaging strategy for all of Asana’s offerings.
- Evaluate (including building scenario/financial models) opportunities to increase market penetration across segments, offerings and markets.
- Synthesize data and research to drive pricing and packaging decisions for new product launches and price changes.
- Identify and propose opportunities to improve the customer experience and long term value capture.
- Identify pricing and product opportunities to address new markets.
- Understand and make recommendations to address global pricing opportunities.
- Define pricing KPIs and define data/dashboards to measure the effectiveness of pricing & packaging changes.
- You have at least 5 years of experience (which could include time spent earning an MBA degree).
- Through your experience, you have gained strong skills in business strategy and financial/scenario modelling, and you have rich knowledge of pricing, packaging, and research/statistical methods. Examples of relevant roles are management consulting, investment banking, business strategy, operations or data-driven marketing. The most relevant experiences would be working in or with B2B SaaS technology companies.
- You are influential and can inspire action by producing and delivering data-driven narratives.
- You have an operator mindset, and have enabled cross-functional groups to work cooperatively and move from insights to decisions to results.
- You enjoy diving deep into the data and building models (e.g. using Excel) while never losing sight of the broader picture.
- You have experience presenting recommendations to a leadership audience, and have an operator mindset with an ability to execute.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.