The Asana marketing team is focused on driving growth and building a brand that customers love. We focus not only on acquiring users but also on creating content and campaigns that nurture existing teams and drive them to upgrade. Our team is growing rapidly and includes team members focused on product marketing, content creation, partnerships, ads, and lifecycle marketing.
We are looking for a Web Project Management Lead who will be responsible for overseeing and managing web production and web-related projects at Asana. You will manage and grow a team of web producers who serve as the primary point of contact for multiple teams across Asana’s global offices needing web marketing support. This role is inherently cross-functional and global; you will partner with marketers, designers, translators, and web developers to ensure on-time delivery against project and program deadlines.
- Build a web production engine that can scale alongside our rapidly-growing, global Marketing organization.
- Design and oversee day-to-day web operations, from intake to delivery.
- Hire, coach, and mentor a world-class team of producers and project managers that can support the needs of Marketers across all our global offices.
- Be the face of our global web project management efforts by regularly sharing updates on our roadmap.
- Align creative resources and timelines with our brand team and participate in Scrum meetings with our web development team to ensure all requests have the necessary requirements and supporting materials for successful delivery.
- Develop an outsourcing strategy to keep pace with rapidly growing demand.
- Champion efficient, high-quality execution by developing templates, processes, and resources for web production workflows in Asana.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve our systems and processes, and coordinate with creative, technical, and agency teams to streamline operations in order to maximize clarity and velocity.
- Experience managing a creative or web production, program management, or operations team.
- 5+ years proven experience managing web initiatives: CMS deployments, website redesigns, digital campaign execution, and micro-sites launches; experience working with technical teams and marketing teams highly preferred.
- Experience working with web content management systems (Contentful, AEM, Drupal, etc.), project management tools (Asana, Jira), developer tools (Github), analytics tools (Google Analytics) highly preferred.
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills. Experience partnering closely with cross-functional partners from a wide variety of disciplines and backgrounds.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully managing marketing web campaigns and launches.
- Experience working on an international website supporting multiple languages.
- Experience building and refining production processes in partnership with outside agencies and vendors.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.