On the back of Asana’s exponential global growth, we are hiring our first Channel Partner Manager to be based from our Dublin office to join our successful EMEA channel partnerships team.
Channel Partnerships are critical for the company’s success and this is an exciting opportunity to build an important part of the business.
As a quota-carrying Channel Partner Manager you will report to and work closely with our Head of EMEA Channel Partnerships to drive and shape our Revenue Partnerships program.
You are a strategic thinker who enjoys building new processes, relationships, and revenue streams, while setting and driving towards long-term goals.
You may have experience in sales, account management, customer success or channel partner management - but importantly have a passion for building partner relationships and programs.
You are resourceful and scrappy in order to build new processes and improve existing ones. You are extroverted and comfortable with developing partner relationships and executing cross-functional teamwork.
You will ultimately be a part of our sales and customer success team, which is focused on finding efficient paths to successful, profitable, long-term customers.
What you’ll achieve
- Track and be responsible for metrics in your assigned region(s), primarily revenue, that indicate partner success. You will own a quota.
- Identify, recruit, and onboard partners in the UK and other EMEA regions
- Execute a scalable and in-depth onboarding experience for partners
- Collaborate with partners to develop a strong GTM plan and manage co-marketing activities such as events, webinars, etc.
- Maintain and support ongoing partner relationships, including partners’ capabilities to provide post-sales services
- Work cross functionally with our internal teams to ensure our partners have the support and materials they need to succeed
- Thoughtful about the strategy and metrics you set, but also able to hustle and execute on those plans
- Knowledgeable about the B2B SaaS sales motion, and able to ensure that partners can successfully replicate that when selling Asana
- Balanced in developing short-term solutions and celebrating small wins, while iterating and optimising partner operations and experience for the long-term
- Experience in closing deals
- A creative thinker who drives new ideas to build the Asana partnership ecosystem beyond traditional IT channel / distribution models
- 5+ years in a similar role within an international / B2B SaaS company
- Experience selling to UK and EMEA based organisations via partners
- Fluency in English (additional languages are not crucial but could be a benefit)
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.