We are looking for an Integrations manager with expertise in Enterprise System Integrations and Business Process Automation in the area of QTC (Quote to Cash) to lead our Revenue and Finance integrations team..
The Business Technology team at Asana is responsible for delivering great user experiences through secure, scalable technology, and enabling processes, data and analytics that power the business and help Asana achieve its mission. To do this, we collaborate deeply with the best of minds and teams at Asana that run our business and build our product. As a Marketing Integrations Engineer, you will be foundational to how the company operates by supporting the Marketing Org at Asana. You will accelerate the business by connecting systems and data seamlessly, which is the Integration team’s mission.
What you’ll achieve
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. In this role you will:
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively
- Coach others, recognize their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet team’s / stakeholder’s expectations
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making
- Drive and improve upon BT’s existing strategy of Quote to Cash integrations
- Innovate high quality high performance distributed capabilities
- Maintain and improve efficient program/project standards and templates
- Work closely with Revenue and Finance teams to understand requirements and solve problems
- Support corporate data integration delivery architecture
- Communicate, present, and evangelize best practices
- Demonstrate measurable results
- Publish and maintain a prioritized program portfolio
- Build, sustain, and lead a great team
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in working with business stakeholders in understanding their business needs, conduct product demos and incorporate business feedback to meet business objectives including:
- Demonstrating in-depth and hands on experience working with SalesForce platform including integration, security, administration and other core features
- Defining and delivering scalable technical solution architecture and integrated solution involving different applications (including CPQ, Billing and Accounting) and a variety of middleware products (Mulesoft, Boomi, Snaplogic, etc) establishing quality and schedule
- Demonstrating proven ability to work with the Business Architect and/or Business Analyst to translate the customer requirements into a working solution
- Demonstrating an understanding of integrations with third party systems through a variety integration patterns with SalesForce, Zuora and NetSuite
- Managing and communicating with the development team to design and implement solutions with a focus on adhering to industry leading practices and code quality techniques
- Producing deliverables within a diverse, fast paced environment, collaborate effectively across teams and juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously; and,
- 5+ years managing high performing teams;
- 5+ years hands-on data integration design and development experience using a data integration and automation platforms
- Experience with enterprise-grade data integration platform such as Talend, Snaplogic or Boomi
- Experience with Orchestration platforms such as Control-M
- 5+ years SQL development experience preferable with MPP platforms such as Snowflake
- B.S. degree in a related field
Nice to Have
- Master’s in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business Administration
- Agile Development
- Portfolio/Program Management
- Salesforce.com and NetSuite experience
- Previous experience developing on frameworks, platforms, APIs
- Security and compliance program leadership
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.