We are looking for an experienced, customer-focused product manager to join our mobile individual productivity team.
On the mobile productivity team you’ll develop a strategy for customers planning, capturing, and executing their work in Asana. This role is mobile-first, with the expectation your work will shape the direction of the web individual productivity product as well.
You’ll lead a team of designers, data scientists, user researchers, and engineers within the mobile organization, as well as cross-functionally with other parts of the business. Your work will help the millions of Asana users globally capture and manage their own work, track their progress, and provide the clarity of knowing what to do next.
What you’ll achieve
You will develop mobile-first experiences to encourage individual productivity for new and existing users. Specifically, you will:
- Drive strategic thinking and vision around individual productivity
- Deliver best-in-class mobile experiences to our customers
- Direct research to better understand mobile customers and use cases
- Work closely with design and engineering to develop solutions to customer needs
- Use data to learn, share and iterate
- Partner with cross functional partners like marketing, acquisition and user operations
We’re looking for a mobile PM with 5+ years of product management experience, with experience building great consumer/SMB apps. This candidate should have a track record of delivering world-class customers experiences through rigorous research and analysis.
- Experience managing software products from inception through launch and iteration
- Experience launching products on both iOS & Android
- Strong customer focus and empathy
- Deep intuition and passion for product
- Ability to translate broad vision into decisive action
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong data analysis skills
Great candidates will have:
- Experience with SaaS or B2B
- Experience in the collaboration or productivity space
- Technical or CS background
- Experience leading user research
The Product Management team drives Asana’s product strategy and execution, translating customer needs and opportunities into a compelling roadmap and working cross-functionally to deliver impactful solutions for team productivity and collaboration. We’re defining the Work Management category and inventing new ways for teams to work more efficiently together and see the larger purpose behind their work. You’ll work directly with Engineering, Design, User Research, and Data Science, as well as with Sales, Support, and Marketing to ship great product. You’ll take part in every type of product work here — from strategy to product to process improvements — conceptualizing, launching, and iterating on Asana itself for millions of teams around the world.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.