We’re looking for a designer to join our cross-disciplinary team of designers, copywriters, animators, film-makers, and producers to help us build a category-leading brand at Asana.
We are on a mission to help all teams work together effortlessly. With millions of teams using Asana across 190 countries, our work has only just begun. The Brand Design team at Asana is a tightly knit group of diverse creatives that makes thoughtful, beautiful, brand design work across owned, earned, and paid channels. We tell Asana’s story to the world, and are responsible for creating experiences that our customers love.
This is a highly collaborative role that will work closely with marketing partners, product teams, and external agencies and vendors to ensure that our brand design work is extraordinary. The ideal candidate has a proven record in graphic design, is strong in conceptual thinking and design development, and has a passion for creating guidelines and systems.
What you’ll achieve
- Collaborate on a wide range of projects including editorial, events, interactive, motion, live-action, and in-product experiences.
- Manage medium to large-scale projects independently
- Create high-quality work that delights our customers, meets company objectives, and reinforces our brand
- Work with leadership to evolve our process, tools and systems to ensure we’re creating great, consistent work
- Help grow our team by interviewing candidates and mentoring new colleagues
- Manage ambiguity effectively, and influence the direction of your projects by identifying and defining new opportunities
- Give and receive feedback to peers through design critique
- Be an advocate of great design in and out of Asana
- 4+ years of professional graphic design and art directing experience, agency and/or in-house
- Experience leading cross-functional projects from concept to execution
- Experience working with and evolving brand systems across mediums, such as photography, illustration, print, spatial design, interactive, live-action, and animation
- Great understanding of the B2B marketing space
- Excellent design craft with an eye for detail and consistency
- Expert level understanding of tools like Figma and Adobe CC, etc.
- Strategic thinker, able to see an idea through from concept to execution
- Great communication and time management skills
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.