- Passionate about building diverse teams & inclusive cultures
- An Asana values ambassador & mission champion
- Entrepreneurial (helping build an office & team from the ground up)
- Willing to roll up their sleeves & go the extra mile to make the office successful (from ordering lunches to filling up the coffee pot, no task is too small)
- Comfortable with ambiguity; can create order out of uncertainty
- Able to commit to at least 12 months (18 months for the site lead) in Chicago
The Asana Sales team relies on a freemium product model that provides leverage for our sales teams at every customer interaction. Our user-driven (bottom-up) B2B sales model allows us to interact with more users than a traditional B2B sales model on a daily basis. At our scale, even small optimizations, across every touch point (website visitors and product users), provides tremendous impact to the growth of our business. The Online Sales team is a new team and sales motion at Asana that has seen great initial results using a coordinated blend of chat, email, and phone channels and is ready for continued growth and sophistication.
- Manage, hire, and scale Asana’s Mid Market Sales team
- Lead strategic planning for team including: territory planning, deal strategy development, and quota assignment
- Handle escalations and participate directly in complex sales situations and negotiations
- Set and achieve ambitious targets quarter after quarter
- Partner with marketing, Customer Success, sales enablement, and product teams
- 1-2 years of sales leadership experience in B2B SaaS
- A passion for coaching and developing world class talent
- A love for building new teams
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, integrity
- Enjoy working with peers on the marketing, partnerships, customer operations, and product teams
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.