At Asana, we’re building work management software to help every team in the world become more effective in working together and realizing their goals. Our Customer Success team is committed to helping customers adopt Asana as both a technology product and a holistic approach to work. Our Japanese customer base is growing and more and more customers will be supported by our Partners. As such, we’re looking for a Partner Customer Success Manager (Partner CSM) to help our strategic partners to develop a customer success team for their own and help their customers to adopt Asana successfully.
The successful candidate will build a quality Customer Success (CS) capacity in partners, which will enable customers to be successfully deployed and continuously gain business value from Asana’s product. Also will help the partner to build an internal knowledge base of Asana, for them to support their customers, and become a trusted advisor to their end-users.
As a Partner CSM on the Customer Success team, you will be a powerful advocate that solves problems and educates Asana Partners. The Partner CSM is passionate about driving usage and business transformation at Partner’s end-users. They bring our Partners an unusual mix of technical and business insight, an ability to influence and drive transformation programs. As a key driver for Asana partner’s rapid growth in the Japan market, Partner CSMs bring their experience working with the world’s leading companies, as well as an ambitious attitude to drive and get things done.
You will join our Tokyo based team and report directly to the Japan Customer Success Lead.
What you’ll achieve
- Work with Asana partners to develop their own CS capabilities
- Be a trusted and knowledgeable technical and business specialist to partners
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting partner relationships with key partners
- Hold events/seminar and training to improve Partner’s business and technical knowledge
- Work with Partners to deliver high quality Tier 1 support
- Execute timely and quality technical reviews on open cases
- Update Partners on new products and features that they will need to deliver to customers, present relevant contents to various audiences including customers and partners
- Represent your partners/customers on feature requests or bug fixes
- Serve as the voice of your partners/customers by surfacing key trends and insights back to our Product, Research, and Business teams
- Travel and meet customers on-site up to 25% of the time (once back to full travel ability)
- 7-9+ years of enterprise software or SaaS account management experience with a consistent track record of success
- Working knowledge of developing project plans and delivering technology driven business transformations
- Excellent communication skills with everyone from internal teams to partners and end-users.
- Experienced in selling and/or managing software solutions with System Integrator which focuses on Large Enterprise
- A strong desire to learn and define an emerging function in a rapidly growing and dynamic start-up environment
- Passionate about customer success and making life simpler with technology
- Self-motivated, proactive team player. You bias for action and work effectively in a highly ambiguous, ever-changing environment.
- Driven, process-oriented person. You’re able to effectively balance competing priorities and make decisions that best support the customer, the partner, and Asana.
- Strong understanding of the Japanese market
- Fluency in Japanese and English
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.