Are you looking to move into Marketing?
Are you an SDR or Account Executive with experience crafting high quality, impactful sales emails, and looking to move into marketing? We have a unique opportunity for a talented Sales Content Marketer to join our growing Revenue Marketing team. As the Sales Content Marketer, you’ll own the strategy and production of action-oriented content for our sales team with the goal of driving sales pipeline — the north star of the Revenue Marketing team.
This is an opportunity to play a pivotal role in the Revenue team’s success. Content is the foundation of our sellers' relationships with their customers. In this role you will develop effective emails and sales campaign strategies to find new customers and develop existing relationships. You will develop and cultivate the sales voice of our outbound and inbound sellers through compelling email content. You’ll work closely with Marketing, Sales, Operations, and Business Technology teams to make it all happen.
What you'll achieve:
- Own the strategy and production of sales content for our AE and SDR teams across inbound and outbound programs, including messaging, email sequences, and call scripts.
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, and Product Marketing managers to incorporate business needs, brand messaging, marketing campaigns, and product launches into sales outreach.
- Conduct A/B tests on outbound and inbound campaigns. Experiment and work with our sales and data science teams to understand what resonates with our target audience and create best practices.
- Proactively engage with sales managers and sales representatives to gather qualitative feedback on messaging and use feedback to optimise further messaging.
- Coordinate with Sales Enablement and Product Marketing teams to roll out new or updated messaging to the sales teams. Serve as the first point of contact for questions and support.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales on crafting multi-channel outbound and inbound campaigns, such as calling, emailing, gifting, and other prospect touch points.
- Track, measure, and provide progress reports. Use key data and reports to uncover trends to aid decision making and deliver comprehensive action plans to optimise.
- Minimum 4+ years in sales content experience with an emphasis on mid-market to enterprise demand generation.
- Experience with sales content and messaging tools such as SalesLoft, Outreach, and Highspot.
- Successful track record of crafting action-oriented sales outbound and inbound briefs that produce measurable results.
- You are a storyteller, and enjoy finding opportunities from quantitative and qualitative data points and insights from sales and marketing teams.
- You can effectively manage internal and external experts (such as copywriters and agencies) to design and produce high-quality emails.
- You are comfortable working in a matrixed organisation and work well with cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
- Extremely organised with strong planning and project management skills to be able to support multiple programs.
- Great team player, positive, and proactive.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. More than 75,000 organizations and millions of users rely on Asana, including AirAsia, AllBirds, Grab, KLM Air France, Kohl’s, Sephora, Traveloka, and Viessmann. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Workplace and the #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area by Fortune three years in a row, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. With nine global offices, including a San Francisco headquarters and flagship offices in Dublin, New York, Sydney, and Tokyo, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.