As a Talent Acquisition Program Manager at Asana, you will drive operational efficiency and team enablement through programs that impact the whole company. You will manage a number of critical programs and projects and serve as a strategic thought partner to Asana leadership in support of long-term company growth.
Talent Acquisition ensures that teams at Asana have the talent they need to achieve their goals. As a product-driven organization, we hire the people who build Asana, the people who support our users, and the people who tell our story in the market. All human progress comes down to teamwork—and Talent Acquisition at Asana works with the entire company to enable teamwork by building our own team. We work as a team to get to know the whole person, to communicate our values, and to ensure that candidates are well-informed throughout the process. Recruiting is a company-wide effort and responsibility, and we encourage all Asanas to adopt the motto “Always Be Recruiting.”
What you'll achieve
- Scope, plan, and roll-out large scale talent initiatives across all Asana regions
- Act as the legal, compliance, and compensation liaison for all audit and legal related initiatives
- Improve process related challenges like creating efficiencies in our structured assessment process by using tooling or other resources
- Support cross-functional HR tooling implementations as a stakeholder and as a decision maker
- Manage the "Candidate Care" Program which is Asana's candidate experience program, partnering with the RC Manager to execute on projects and change management
- Support the growth of the business and the opening of new offices and locations by setting up recruiting operations - think offer letters and documents, processes in our systems
- Build meaningful partnerships with Asana leaders and Talent Acquisition Managers to ensure an efficient, objective, and thoughtful hiring process
- Past experience running programs from ideation to creation (preferably with stakeholders like HR, legal, and compliance teams)
- Proven experience in change management, developing and improving processes, and driving influence across an organization
- Exude a high degree of empathy and objectivity to all conflicts and challenges faced
- Data driven and solutions oriented background, past experience with creating and scaling reporting
- Experience partnering with senior leadership to drive programs and processes
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload in a fast-paced high-growth environment
- High level oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Excel and Google Sheets or other reporting tools like Looker or Tableau
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS (preferred)
- Experience with Asana (preferred)
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.