Asana is on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. We serve millions of organizations in 190 countries – and are just getting started.
We’re looking for a Head of Messaging to build our messaging and positioning muscle. Reporting to the Head of Product Marketing, you’ll lead a team of storytellers and be responsible for crafting a compelling message and clearly articulated differentiation.
Based in San Francisco, you’ll work closely with our CEO and leadership team on high visibility endeavors, including virtual events, investor presentations, earnings, press announcements, and the Asana.com homepage. You’ll expertly weave the thread that makes sure we tell a consistent and relevant story across our key channels.
What you’ll achieve
- Work closely with our CEO and various members of our leadership team to shape Asana’s positioning and differentiators
- Build and own our corporate presentation and company overview
- Create and drive public-facing corporate presentations
- Partner on quarterly earnings announcements
- Serve as an advisor on press releases and product launches to ensure messaging consistency
- Lead and grow a talented team of product marketing storytellers
- You have 12+ years of marketing experience
- You’re a known messaging and positioning guru
- You are an expert and strategic storyteller who can craft simple and memorable narratives
- You have built public-facing presentations for executives
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- You love working in a collaborative and creative environment
- You have a proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- You are a compassionate and seasoned manager who prioritizes the growth, development, and needs of your team
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.