The Asana Sales team relies on a freemium product model that provides leverage for our sales teams at every customer interaction. Our user-driven (bottom-up) B2B sales model allows us to interact with more users than a traditional B2B sales model on a daily basis. At our scale, even small optimisations, across every touch point (website visitors and product users), provides tremendous impact to the growth of our business. The Corporate Sales team has seen great results using a coordinated blend of chat, email, video and phone channels and is ready for continued growth and sophistication.
We’re looking for a sales leader with experience building highly profitable, scalable, and leveraged teams to ensure the optimal balance of company growth and customer experience. As the EMEA Corporate Sales Lead, you will have responsibility for a rapidly growing team team of AE’s and first line managers, you will implement best practices, drive business growth, and help scale programs within EMEA. You’ll manifest our values and contribute to building a sales culture that is integrated with the entire company.
What you'll achieve
- Manage, hire, and scale our EMEA Corporate Sales team to monetize Asana’s user-base and new web visitors.
- Create new and adapt existing scalable processes, best practices, and benchmarks throughout priority regions within EMEA.
- Partner with our self-service revenue optimization, product, product marketing and customer success teams to maximize revenue conversion & customer expansion.
- 8+ years of sales leadership experience in B2B SaaS
- Experience with high volume sales (e.g. SDR or SMB) and Mid-Market
- Experience across customer acquisition and expansion
- Experience hiring and building sales teams
- Analytical and driven by the numbers
- You are tools-savvy. You see the value of automation, efficiency and technology.
- You have impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, integrity
- You enjoy working with your peers on the marketing, customer operations, and product teams to find efficient paths to successful and profitable customers
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.