Talent Acquisition is dedicated to ensuring that teams at Asana have the people they need to achieve their goals. As a product-driven organization, we hire the people who build Asana, the people who support our users, and the people who tell our story in the market. All human progress comes down to teamwork—and we work with the entire company to enable teamwork by building our own team. We work as a team to get to know the whole person, to communicate our values, and to ensure that candidates are well-informed and delighted throughout the process. Recruiting is a company-wide effort and responsibility and we encourage all Asanas to adopt the motto “Always Be Recruiting.”
We're looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner to own tech recruiting initiatives across our Engineering, Product or Business Technology teams in our San Francisco office. You will partner closely with hiring partners and your Talent Acquisition peers on all aspects of the hiring strategy, owning full-cycle recruiting efforts and ensuring every hire is as exceptional as the last. We take pride in the craft of building this amazing team and that's where you come in!
What you’ll achieve
- Design and execute the tech recruiting strategy for our San Francisco office to continuously attract, engage, and hire top talent
- Serve as a strategic hiring expert and partner for your team, hiring stakeholders, and office
- Advise hiring teams on strategies that address talent gaps and future talent needs
- Build high trust relationships with hiring partners and become an expert on the strategy, objectives, and needs of the teams you work with
- Source passive and active candidates through social platforms, online databases, referrals, events, and relevant networks to build a consistent pipeline of candidates
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience from application to offer, acting as a candidate advisor throughout the hiring process
- Partner with employer brand and diversity and inclusion teams to build the events, marketing, and overall branding strategy for the San Francisco office
- Develop and leverage metrics to inform decisions and optimize processes
- Full-cycle technical recruiting experience, ideally in-house at a tech company
- Belief that recruiting is a partnership and that you serve as an extension of and partner to your hiring teams
- Comfortable with ambiguity; can create order out of uncertainty
- Demonstrated excellence and passion for candidate experience at each step of the recruiting process
- Experience with and appreciation for proactive candidate cultivation and relationship building with passive candidates over time
- Detail-oriented in approach to all tasks, whether mundane or mission critical
- Sense of urgency and ability to move quickly
- Analytical and data-driven
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.