We’re looking for an experienced strategy and operations professional to join the Revenue Strategy team at Asana. The Revenue Strategy team partners with Asana’s GMs and revenue leaders and is responsible for defining and driving our go-to-market strategy.
In this role, you will act as a strategic partner to the business; focusing on opportunities to advance the business’ go-to-market efforts, with a focus on our Sales Development organization, side-by-side with senior leaders in the revenue organization.
What you’ll achieve
- Define the go-to-market strategy for Asana’s AMER sales team in alignment with broader company goals over a 2-3 year time horizon
- Own and execute strategic projects to deliver on that strategy, working cross-functionally across sales, customer success, marketing, product, finance, user operations
- Drive data-driven decision making and operational excellence
- Refine our operating model for Asana’s selling motion; including team cadence, processes, policies, data, and tooling for our field-facing account teams
- Act as an internal ‘voice’ for the AMER sales team to both senior revenue leaders/executives and cross-functional partners
- 6+ years’ relevant experience in strategy, operations, finance, management consulting, or a similar role (SaaS experience a must, but need not be for all of those years)
- Experience supporting Sales Development teams
- Experience managing complex projects end-to-end; from inception to design to execution and, ultimately, impact
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally by building relationships and influencing others
- Strong analytical fluency, modeling, presentation, and problem solving skills
- Ownership mindset
- Track record of results in fast-moving environments and ability to excel under ambiguity
- (nice to have) Proficiency in SQL and our tech stack: Salesforce (CRM) and Looker/Tableau (BI)
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.