As APAC Demand Generation Lead, you will be responsible for the creation of the strategy and execution of the demand generation efforts of the APAC team at Asana. You will work with the team and stakeholders across the business to help create and execute targeted marketing campaigns and events to ensure pipeline goals are met.
Based in our Sydney office, this role will work closely with the APAC Marketing Lead and liaise with our marketing teams in San Francisco and other offices.
Extensive experience in various marketing functions, including demand gen, account based marketing, regional event planning and execution, as well as online and traditional marketing, is required. This role will support the overarching APAC marketing strategy and work closely with the APAC marketing lead to identify opportunities for growth within APAC and new markets to enter. You will partner closely with the APAC sales leads to determine the strategy and execution of converting leads into opportunities.
This is a unique opportunity to join a world-class Marketing team as we grow our footprint across APAC and scale globally.
The Asana marketing team is focused on driving growth and building a brand that customers love. We focus not only on acquiring users, but also on creating content and campaigns that nurture existing teams and drive them to upgrade. Our team is growing rapidly, and includes team members focused on product marketing, content creation, partnerships, ads and lifecycle marketing.
What you’ll achieve
- Create and execute the APAC demand generation efforts; including strategy, planning, stakeholder engagement and execution
- Regionalise global campaigns
- Create and produce APAC demand generation campaigns across channels including; paid lead generation, account based marketing, webinars and field events
- Report on program status and results including campaign summaries, pipeline generation and pipe:spend efficiency
- Use data to iterate and optimise campaigns
- Communicate program results and upcoming marketing plans to local team and global stakeholders
- Build strong relationships with sales and customer success
- Build relationships and processes to facilitate global<>local coordination with global marketing teams
- Above all, you’re looking to make an impact. Our mission at Asana is to help global teams thrive. We’re looking for someone who’s all-in on that mission
- 7+ years of experience in high technology B2C/B2B enterprise software or SaaS required
- You’re a problem solver that is comfortable with ambiguity and willing to partner with sales and customer success to build marketing programs that meet the needs of the region
- Ability to manage projects to tight timelines. Responds under pressures of time and uncertainty
- Experience working in marketing with proven success and high initiative in the creation and execution of effective demand generation marketing campaigns
- Well-written and well-spoken with an ability to use data and gather information to craft a compelling narrative by using written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Understanding of complex buying/selling processes involving multiple decision-makers for software and services purchases
- Flexible, and ready to jump on new projects and opportunities (even if loosely defined or out of the initially defined job scope)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to earn trust and respect of peers
- Positive disposition with high energy, self-directed, team player
- Ability to travel regionally and globally periodically
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Entrepreneurial, flexible, and can easily adapt to change
- Desirable: Experience in an APAC market outside of ANZ
- Desirable: A second language, Korean, Chinese, Bhasa
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.