We’re looking for an experienced Sales Strategy and Operations leader to join the Revenue Strategy team at Asana.
In this role, you will lead a team of strategy managers and associates and be a key voice within the AMER revenue organization. You will act as strategic partner to Asana’s Head of Corporate Sales and Sales Development (AMER) to define go-to-market strategy, drive operational excellence, and lead strategic initiatives in support of this high growth business.
What you’ll achieve
- Identify, own, and execute on strategic initiatives to up-level and unlock growth for Asana’s revenue organization, often working cross-functionally across sales / customer success / operations / marketing / product / people and talent
- Define Asana’s go-to-market strategy for SMB and Mid-Market customers over a 2-3 year time horizon, acting as strategic partner to the Head of Corporate and Sales Development (AMER)
- Translate the 2-3 year go-to-market strategy into a set of decisions, investments, and detailed plans during annual planning season
- Drive data-driven decision making and proactively surface insights to the business. Drive core business cadences to monitor the health of the business (e.g., forecasting, QBRs)
- Hire, develop, and retain a world-class team
- 8+ years’ relevant experience in strategy, operations, consulting, or similar roles within a SaaS environment. Experience building and managing teams
- Experience managing complex projects end-to-end; from inception to design to execution and, ultimately, impact
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and with senior stakeholders
- Exceptional analytical fluency, communication, and problem solving skills
- Ownership mindset. Willingness to roll up your sleeves and find creative solutions to ambiguous challenges
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.